- The state was captured in 1989 when De Klerk was president. The Gupta’s are just the tip of the iceberg. De Klerk sold parts if Iscor to a family and the NDP is a family business plan.
- In 1994 the Governor of SARB and Finance Minister were given their positions by Oppenheimer & Rupert but state capture question wasn’t raised.
- Isn’t odd that “state capture” question didn’t arise when Bobby Godsell was appointed at ESKOM after he chaired “private meetings” with Mandela.
- It’s odd that “state capture” question didn’t arise when Tito Mboweni left SARB for Goldman Sachs a firm which profits from currency crashes.
- It’s odd that “state capture” question did not arise when Manuel was appointed at Old Mutual yet he approved the relocation of same firm in 99.
- Isn’t it odd that “state capture” question did not arise when Barclays deal to buy ABSA was approved by Manuel who is married to current CEO?
- It’s funny that “state capture” question did not arise when Maria Ramos left government to work at ABSA which profits from decisions she made.
Based off @MxolisiBob’s tweets.